Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Monday, December 26, 2005
Boxing day boxing

I'm bored!!!!! Gaaaahhh!!!! This is no way to spend the day after Christmas. I should be erm... well... yeah you know. Whatever. >.<

Spent the day playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. This is one game that makes me drive slower in real life. Ironic, the fact that a game that lets you go wild and violent causes me to be more careful on the road. So, on boxing day, I boxed people. Badabump-bish.

-We'll be right back after these messages-

Watch a guy doing Numanuma
Then read all about him

-And now, back to Justin's blog-

I bought Furniture's album today; the same one in my Christmas wish list. I'd probably write a proper review later but for now, let me just say that this is something that local indie artistes must match in terms of quality and effort.

Coming back to my boredom *insert word which I forgot*, I watched Big Fish and played Dota again after about a month of *insert another word which I forgot*. Big Fish was unique, in my opinion. Thing is, Ewan McGregor looks too old to play an eighteen year old boy. Heck, I'M 18. Nice movie anyways. Dota was... well... Dota.

If you're all wondering what I'm gonna do with my hair after all that voting, I have decided to just use extra conditioner and moisturizer for the time being. If that fails to make my hair look better, I will seek professional advice. To save some cash, I'd go to BU and find a not so exhorbitant place. Thanks Yee Teng!

Oh, I forgot. A joke-off took place between me and Jia Liang. The person who manage to make the other laugh through some lame joke or other, gets a point. In the span of three days, the score is 8-8. He's running dry, I have a few more up my sleeve. Jia, if you're reading this, BRING IT.

Here's an example:

What's white and cannot climb trees? A fridge.

Badabump-bish

I'm planning to change my blog background but the thing is I'm afraid that it will look too ego. Here's a sneak peek.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As my readers, it is YOU who would mind if it looks too self-centered and stuff. I'm at a loss here. Any opinions?

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 12/26/2005 08:54:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________