Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Friday, December 16, 2005
My Christmas wishlist 2005

My very first Christmas wishlist! This is the list of things that I want to have but probably will never get. Unless of course, people are nicer than I think they are.

(In no particular order of importance)

1. The Art of the Matrix

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Similar to those Star Wars concept art and graphical books, The Art of the Matrix showcases artwork from this trilogy. The front cover itself gives a glimpse of the depth of its contents, just as the movies portray the depth of the unique story. I like digital art, I love the Matrix. Hence, I shall very much appreciate this book.

2. Final Fantasy XII (Original please)



It has been forever since the previous instalments, namely FFX-2 and FFXI, were released and now the next one will only avail itself 2006. The Japanese version will only hit Japenese shores on March so the English version will likely to take longer. Anywho, the FF series has long been accredited as some of the greatest RPGs ever created on the PS1 and PS2. FFX was indeed worthy of awesome points, and FFXII, being newer, will definitely be ten times better as Square-Enix had always managed to do so with every new instalment. The real question is how these Japanese guys do it.

3. A digital camcorder



Okay I know it costs a bomb, an arm, and two legs, but it would be totally awesome to have one. Videotaping events is not the same as taking photos of it, as it gives you better memories and all. Plus, I have always wanted to enter the independent movie industry. With a DV camera and some software knowledge, I have total control over the movies I make! But this is not a must have for me, just a luxury I need to make time for. So you can cancel it off your things to buy list.

4. Furniture - Twilight Chases The Sun



No, I'm not decorating my room with new furniture. It's a Malaysian band called Furniture, and this is their benchmark album, Twilight Chases The Sun. Having heard solo works live from the frontman Ronnie himself, I feel that I will totally get the theme of their music. Emotional, enchanting, and almost spiritual. Of course I can only guess until I have heard them myself. See more info here. Maybe I will buy this one myself.

5. A pair of headphones



Yup. Mine's busted. Anyone can spare fifty bucks?

6. Michio Kaku - Parallel Worlds



Written by one of the greatest theoretical physicists of the present day, Parallel Worlds is a one way trip through cosmology and the fate of the universe. This book is perfect for the theoretical science enthusiasts such as myself, though I am only a beginner. It's really interesting to know what mankind thinks of this universe and beyond, based on logical speculation. Another reason to praise God for his infinite ingenuity in the creation of this world.

7. Creative Labs Zen Micro



An mp3 player would certainly help me as a singer-songwriter to get inspired and constantly fed by music. The Zen Micro looks slick, can store 6GB and glows nicely. Everyone is carrying an mp3 player these days. I'm stuck currently with my mono-speaker Series 60 phone.

That's all I can think of right now. If there's more, I will update and put a link on the sidebar later.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 12/16/2005 06:42:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________