Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Friday, November 25, 2005
25 November 2005

I could not think of a better title. My creativity has been sapped by my own laziness. My study break begins and I am not yet prepared for the finals which will commence 2nd December. Aren't we all the procrastinators? No? I'm doomed.

I finally finished my Italian homework and most of my second lab report. I have an excuse to wait a bit on my lab report this time: I have to wait till Dr. Goh returns the first lab report to guide us on the second. He pushed back the deadline for a total of ten days. Like, wow.

Joblessness is the air that I breathe. In fact, I'm still wearing my jammies as I type this, and I got up almost three hours ago, at eleven (I set my alarm at nine). Been downloading some Star Wars Kid, Saturday Night Live, Family Guy and what not. I think that SNL's Celebrity Jeapordy is simply hilarious, the contestants can expertly give the dumbest answers in the universe.

There's nothing I can blog about as I 'prepare' (notice the quotation marks) for exams. So lemme give you some highlights of what's coming December.

- More Harry Gonner
- An updated Star Wars Spinoffs
- The continuation of Songfest, my short story
- Some awesome pictures of Pusat Bandar Damansara
- Will try to come up with more Richard & Rashid

TTFN, huhuhuhu..

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 11/25/2005 01:44:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________