Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Week 12

Gosh, its November already. But I shan't mention the fact that time passes by way too fast, shucks I said it. I have but only three weeks to my final exams, and here I am sitting on my butt with my fingers fresh from a losing DotA session. Im pathetic.

I remember how things were just two months ago. It was when I became ignorant of the impending avalanche of assignments come October. It was when I paintballed for the first time, on my birthday in fact. It was when I got a taste of a real talent show, which I had no place in >.<. It was when THE HORRIBLE HAZE STRUCK. Forgot how it looked like? Here's a reminder.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It ain't pretty..

Im pretty jobless right now. I'm searching my old pictures from my camera phone, since the haze ones got me going. Here's a rarity:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Two red Protons that coincidentally parked next to each other

Maybe I'll keep that picture and sell that on E-bay in twenty years time. Damn, I'm in awe. So anyways, I'm in week 12 of the ADP Fall semester. I remember 12 weeks ago when I planned to print out my schedule. I remember 11 weeks ago when I still planned to print out my schedule. I remember 11 weeks ago when I saw this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Luminiscent..

Then I remember 10 weeks ago when I still planned to print my schedule. Then I remember 10 seconds ago when I realized that I still haven't printed my schedule. Then I remember 3 seconds ago when I realized that I still haven't printed the rest of my psychology notes. See how screwed up my life is? Geez, I owe myself a 4-hour nap.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 11/10/2005 02:43:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________