Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Thursday, November 10, 2005
Blog Button Maker

Ever want to make a 'Link to me' section like what I have on my left navigation bar over there? Here's four blog button makers I have found on the internet.

This is the best one I can find. It can own little custom image on it. The others can only do text. It can also do outer and inner border colours.

Online Button Maker
This one displays a whole colour palette so you can pick a colour easily. Doesn't do border colors.
BlogFlux Button Maker
This one can do 80x15 and 80x31 sizes

Adam Kalsey's Button Maker
For simple, unfussy users only

If you want anything more complicated, like my blending colours, drop me a line and I'll make one for you. I did mine myself. If you want to try making one for yourself, note that the font used is SmallFonts and the size is 80x15.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 11/10/2005 06:10:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________