Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Pure wicked coincidence

This is a story of PURE WICKED COINCIDENCE. Brace yourselves.

One fine day, some guy who came across my blog added me on his MSN. After my Yoruichi post, wushu_whc only wanted to befriend a fellow Bleach fan like myself. I accepted. Check out his Rukia fanblog.

The next day, another guy came across my blog and added me as well. Smashpop added me for fun, he had no idea I was a Bleach fan. First coincidence: two guys added me on MSN within the span of 48 hours, when nobody had actually added me from my blog ever before.

Second coincidence: Smashpop was a Bleach fan. I only assumed he was because wushu_whc was one as well. That makes all three of us being Bleach fans.

So lets recap. Two guys, both Bleach fans, added me on MSN from my e-mail address at my blog at almost the same time. Now get this. Third coincidence: wushu_whc and smashpop know each other.

Wicked.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 11/12/2005 12:46:00 PM

2 Comments:

haha really a coincident 

Posted by smashpOp
at
11/12/2005 09:30:00 PM
_______________
 
hey.. I am that wushu_whc
you can just call me life feel :D 

Posted by Life Feel
at
12/15/2005 12:12:00 AM
_______________
 
Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________