Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
The 100th Post Bonanza!

Launch the fireworks! Sound the trumpets! This is officially my one hundreth post since the creation of this blog! I have a whole set of stuff lined up just for you! Hope you enjoy the show.

I have just returned from a trip to Penang; this year's church camp was pretty good. I got to Jetski for the first time, rode on a motorbike for the first time, and ate cendol for the first time (I HATE CENDOL).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Overall it was a pretty good experience, even though I was still sick on the first day. Thank God I recovered soon enough, for His grace is sufficient for me. Got to explore Penang through Francis Dunn's fourth instalment of the Amazing Race. My team was unfortunate enough to be driven by an Indian fellow who drives people around for a fare, with a meter-less Proton. Illegal public transport? Got to meet many people, learned many new lame jokes. I feel like compiling a whole library of it right here in this blog.

It was good for a whole bunch of us retreating together to experience God. Indeed, he proved himself to be real to many, and it was pretty encouraging. My renewal of awareness of God and the fact that I was grinded by all the running the Amazing Race, I vowed to change my ways. I must take care of my body, my mind and my spirit. With God's strength I can make it happen.

Next is the preview of X-Men 3! You can see the teaser here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Like in most usual action thrillers, the teaser had a prominent character explaining how dire the situation will become. Looks like things will get uglier than in the second movie. Here we see Magneto somehow amassing an army for himself, we see the return of Jean Grey though not in the teaser, and even some new characters like Beast, Angel and some mutants I have never heard of. In retrospective, this Bryan Singer-directed movie should be the must watch of all comic book fans and action movie fans alike. 26 May 2006, mark your calenders.

I want to add in my Christmas wish list here but since I want to link to it, I shall make a separate post for that. And since I'm dead tired already, I shall do it tomorrow.

Lastly, I need you to help me make THE MOST IMPORTANT DECISION OF MY LIFE. Here it goes:

Should I get a haircut?

This is how I currently look like, once properly combed with effort.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

You can vote by dropping a comment OR dropping a message via MSN if you have my contact. Your vote can make a difference.

That's all for today, good night!

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 12/14/2005 09:33:00 PM

3 Comments:

nothing's wrong with ur hair.. at
12/15/2005 02:33:00 PM
_______________
 
i'm disappointed that Gambit is not in the movie...AGAIN! Gambit may not be the most keng but he sure is cool.

Happy 100th post!
at
12/16/2005 11:34:00 AM
_______________
 
To smashpop: thanks dude

To louyau-mike: budget constraints

To wimal: maybe the ability to throw explosive cards is not a genetic mutation side-effect after all
at
12/18/2005 12:16:00 AM
_______________
 
Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________