Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Sunday, September 11, 2005
College Icon 2005 semifinals

It was a clear Sunday morning, as early as eight thirty the contestants assembled. The entire morning was spent for sound checks, and last-minute pre-show stage preps. 1:30pm, the event begins, with none other than Joey G as emcee.

Early Sunday

By the stage

One by one the 20 contestants performed their 3 challenges: a scenario acted out, a song sung, and an extra talent performed. Most of them did great, I was the only one who screwed my song.

On-looking from above

The sound guys

A total of 11 was picked to proceed to the finals to take place at Zouk 23rd September. I will be there, nevertheless, to support my once-were peers. These extraordinarily talented people deserve the the top ten spots. I, however, will settle for top 20.

The stage from the sound guys' angle

After the show

I probably won't forget the people I had this experience with. Talented, open, stage-savvy. It has been a priviledge performing alongside such wonderful people.

Lee Jian, Ice, Ian, and Jeremy

Ian, the only other who did Robbie Williams, and did better too

Pui San, *winks* .. 'nuff said


Munawi and James, the former in the finals

Ice, who put a ringgit note through my holeless shirt and made it reappear in her pocket. In the finals.

Wan Ling, who lent me his guitar for my performance and provided much encouragement. Oh, in the finals too.

I should have taken more pictures of people, didn't get a proper chance. Those guys really stand out. Ah well. Whoever wants free tickets to the show at Zouk start sucking up to me now.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 9/11/2005 07:44:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________