Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Friday, August 26, 2005
Kenny Sia vs. Xiaxue

Roll On the Ground Laughing Out Loud = ROGLOL!!!!
I never knew a single photograph can make me laugh so much...

Before you get the joke, let me introduce to you the Best Asian Blog of 2005.
http://xiaxue.blogspot.com

Here is the blogger who calls herself Xiaxue. Good blog. Just check out the main page. Maybe read a post or two. Now...

Enter: Kenny Sia, a renowned blogger in Malaysia who at one point challenges Xiaxue in a way that... crap I can't find the right words.

Just check out this post

If you want to read the first part of the post, go ahead. I'm referring to the last two images in the post, that is before the comments.

Brace youself..

Editor's note: this post no longer apply, Xiaxue has changed her template design

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 8/26/2005 09:11:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________