Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Monday, August 15, 2005
Mysteries of the not-so explained: The MSN nick

It started with me downloading and watching this movie called 18. Its a short local film documenting the phenomenon of street grafitti revolving around '18?'. So, in its effect, I changed my MSN display name to '17?', only because I am seventeen years old.

Then my chat buddies ask me 'Whats with the "+17"?'. I was a little surpised as my nick was supposed to be '17?' and not '+17'.

Then Ms. X* suggested to add myself on MSN, which is, by the way, the coolest thing I have ever discovered about MSN. Oddly enough, I see myself on my own contact list as '+17'.

I did not tamper with this picture, it is authentic. Can you explain this mystery?

*Name(s) have been changed to protect privacy.

View the Spell Error mystery
View the MSN Personal Message mystery

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 8/15/2005 09:40:00 PM

1 Comments:

no comment :D 

Posted by Darren
at
10/03/2005 02:08:00 PM
_______________
 
Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________