Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Thursday, August 04, 2005
Enter: August 2005

And so it was, that the month of July has passed leaving us a trace of bittersweet memory that could only last for so long...

Oh hey, I got a new layout! Isn't it cool? Isn't it fabulous? Yes, it is! Yes, it is! I'm just loving them scenic photos. With this layout, I can switch to any other picture just like that! No more monotonous look, baby.


As I was saying, July was like a time for change. It was the time when security in England was put to the test. It was the time when Malaysia takes a step for the betterment of its economy. It was the time when the world unites as they pour their sympathy towards the poverty-stricken lands of Africa.


Guys! Guys! Check me out! I'm endorsing 100 Plus! Hahahaha.. I look like I'm kissing the can!

Coming back to my point, the past month had somewhat become a period of renewal personally. The way things came to be is very much different than what I would assume it would turn out at this point of time. Sitting on this lazy chair, I visualise myself in the position in which I could have been should I have continued studying in Taylor's College. It would be... a depressing sight.

Arghhh!!!! I haven't read The Half Blood Prince! Where in the world can I find someone willing to lend me a copy? Noooo.... this is the price I pay for not paying the price to buy the book. I'm dying to know who died!!

It would be in vain that I linger in my past, regardless of its significance in my present life. I shall set my gaze on the things that have not yet come to pass, despite not knowing whatever difficulties that lie ahead. May God has His will true and upright.

I'm sooooooooooo....... sleeeepppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 8/04/2005 10:46:00 PM

1 Comments:

you're dying to know who died? REALLY?!?! =D i could always telll youu... *grin* at
8/05/2005 09:06:00 PM
_______________
 
Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________