Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Night Safari @ Zoo Negara

Huh? Malaysia got Night Safari one ahh? Got...... just go to Zoo Negara at night.

>.<

That was precisely what I did yesterday, despite our designated driver calling in sick. There was no point for me to drive as I do not know the way and sometimes, it gets a little tricky fitting thirteen people into a Hyundai Accent .

So we took the LRT.

By the time we got there, it was dark. When I said dark, I mean dark. Also, it wsa pretty dark. And did I mention that it was dark?


As shown in the picture above, I seemed to have lost my head. Looking back, I couldnt really remember when it came off. I must be really engrossed in the picture I was trying to take with my phone.

The animals looked pretty bored when we jakunly gazed at them. Its as if they are the ones who find what they see beyond the fence uninteresting. Yi Lin, the cameraman for the day, would prefer to take pictures of people, like this one over here.


I was happily sipping my orange juice when I noticed there was a ready camera behind me. In response, my natural instincts kicked in like lightning. I even added in a raised eyebrow to add an extra 'surpised' effect in reaction to the sudden presence of that camera. You know, sometimes I really could not control my body.

To add to the darkness, the rain that fell had somewhat hindered our humble outing. Thankfully, it did not last very long; after which Yi Lin was forbidden from singing. The train drivers were still willing to drive, and the animal shows still went on despite the discouraging conditions and turn-ups at that point.

Speaking of animal shows, we expected sea lions (the stage mostly consists of water) but they only showcased animals 'yang aktif pada waktu malam'. The snake, owl, and two rodents were, according to that host-guy, commonly found in Malaysia. Geez, that is totally not the point isn't it? And they should give more creative names to them, unlike 'Boboi' or 'Black'.

We then adjourned to Marry Brown for a bite. I don't know who this Marry Brown is, but he/she should really consider feeding his/her chickens before slaughter. The two pieces of friend chicken that Eugene ordered were just about as big as my fist, in terms of volume. Due to monetary difficulties, I ordered porridge. Eating porridge at a fast-food outlet in a zoo; sounds pretty uncommon doesn't it.


Don't get me wrong, I did have a good time.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 8/21/2005 12:23:00 AM

4 Comments:

lONG TIME AGO, THEY BANNED CAMERAS FROM BEING TAKEN IN.

BUT WITH HANDPHONE CAMERS, THEY CAN DO NOTHING?
at
8/21/2005 06:14:00 AM
_______________
 
To vivian:

I think they are fully aware of the situation. It's just that the government would rather spend on 'worthy' things like National Service.

To anonymous:

Well I guess they lifted the ban by now.
at
8/21/2005 01:58:00 PM
_______________
 
The government. The zoo.
A guy from Nigeria said I was to inherit money from a "foreginer." Who falls for that?

The dog cut her foot on the way to work today. I have to carry her to her poopspot across the street.
at
8/21/2005 02:52:00 PM
_______________
 
is it just me and my internet explorer browser or is your layout massively like..screwed? at
8/23/2005 04:07:00 PM
_______________
 
Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________