Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Friday, August 26, 2005
Paul McCartney's Band on the Run

Hidden in my cupboard sat a dusty set of CDs, only to be unearthed in the new light by my watchful eye. Amongst the collection of nostalgic value, I found a name that was too familiar to me: Paul McCartney.

I grew up listening to the Beatles, becoming their fan even though I was too young to actually understand the beauty of their music. Before most others do within their lifetime, I have already learned their names and faces as a boy. Their movie 'Help!' also fuelled my interest in their musical identity, I watched it a million times.

Years on, after listening to their greatest hits, B-sides, pre-master takes, covers, and unreleased single, Band on the Run by Paul McCartney & Wings became a truly worthy find. Their title track of the same name reflects the nature and quality of the following ones.

The one track that seeped into my soul was 'Bluebird'. Naturally, I like soothing tones, thus the gentle personality you see in me (to be argued on later, if needed).

In a nutshell, this is a must-listen album to all Beatles fans and classic rock enthusiasts. In fact, give it a 5 out of 5, for what the songs are worth.

I know it will be difficult to find these songs in your P2P Network (KazaA or whatnot), so I put this album up as a torrent. Download torrent file here. I hope it works for you.

If you don't have a BitTorrent Client, download BitComet here. More info on the album here or just google it.

Enjoy.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 8/26/2005 09:30:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________