Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
The Star Wars Kid

It is only recently that I immersed myself into the phenomenon that happened two years ago, the phenomenon that is The Star Wars Kid. An innocent dork from Quebec makes a fateful mistake: not properly hiding his video of himself swinging a golf ball retriever a la Darth Maul. Thanks to his schoolmates, Ghyslain the dork is the most popular kid in the internet. If you put it that way, it doesn't sound so bad, does it? Oh, did I say popular? I meant a tad too ridiculed. Read his profile here.


When I started downloading the various versions of SWK clips, or clones, I cannot help but to laugh at the work of comedic video-editing geniuses out there. My favourite was the one where some guy dresses himself in a king kong suit and re-enacted the entire scene; that is swinging a golf ball retriever a la The Star Wars Kid and he did a fantastic job looking like a complete retard. The others are spoofs that vary from The Hulk to Braveheart to Titanic to Pokemon and the list goes on. See the full list at www.jedimaster.net. However, the best one ever is the clip done by I've Had It Productions. See it at www.starwarskidbb.com and click on Clip 2. Pretty impressive...

The moral of the story is: if you ever videotape yourself doing something downright silly, please save your work in a CD and hide it under your bed.

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 7/13/2005 07:18:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________