Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Tuesday, July 05, 2005
The Adventures of Richard and Rashid - #1

I am now launching a new series entitled 'The Adventures of Richard and Rashid', the story of a British commissioner, Richard O' Reily, who sailed to Malaya to educate an accidental Public Affairs Minister, Rashid bin Razak, in order to establish relations between the two worlds in the 18th Century.

Along the inner walls of a British settlement at Perak...

Richard : Ah, you must be Rashid. I am Richard and I'm here to teach you English. (As Richard stretched his hand for a shake, Razak stared at it with his mouth ajar) Um, well then I guess we must learn each other's formalities as well. *Ahem* Moving on, I think that it is essential that we agree on a single form of writing to create a common ground of communication thus beginning to break the language barrier between English and... Malay.

Rashid : Eh?

Richard : Therefore, I strongly suggest that we use the English alphabet so that I can form written Malay words and you can effectively pick up the English language. Wouldn't you agree?

Rashid : Apa?

Richard : Well, it is decided then! The English alphabet it is! Splendid. I shall begin by teaching you the very fundamentals of our marvelous language. Now, don't worry, it's as easy as ABC. That's because, it IS ABC! *Chuckles* I never get bored of that one..

Rashid : Tak faham sial..

Richard : Sigh... I remember the time when my old buddy and I went drinking at Southampton, a clown of a fellow, he is. Yadda yadda yadda yadda...

Rashid : *Aduhai, entah mengapa orang putih ini suka bercakap-cakap dengan diri sendiri. Tak masuk akal langsung la.. Lagipun perut saya lapar ni..*

Richard : (Babbles on endlessly)

To be continued...

View next episode

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 7/05/2005 01:11:00 PM

1 Comments:

i think R&R shouldn't take place in the 18th century.. ^.^.. it'd be relevant even on today's date.. at
7/05/2005 10:59:00 PM
_______________
 
Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________