Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Saturday, October 01, 2005
Tujuh perkara

I have been tagged by Sarah Liew. After being able to comprehend what it meant, I am now obligated to write the following:

Seven things I can do:
1. Take a four hour nap
2. Spend time figuring out HTML
3. Pretend to be listening when I'm not
4. Pretend I'm not listening when I actually am ;p
5. Go dinner with a bunch of friends and not say a SINGLE meaningful thing
6. Reformat my hard drive and reinstall Windows XP and STILL have all my documents, pictures, music, and videos intact
7. Display my nerdiness without even trying

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Write a will
2. Produce an actual album
3. Star in at least two movies
4. Star in at least two series
5. Star in at least two dramas
6. Work for at least two high-profile companies
7. Perhaps lose my virginity

Seven things I could do:
1. Study for an average of more than two hours a week
2. Clean my room and finish the job
3. Teach myself violin like I planned to do when I borrowed Sarah Teo's violin
4. Going just one day a week without taking a nap
5. Learn to play another John Mayer song
6. Go jogging
7. Drive carefully

Seven celebrity crushes:
1. (I shall conform to typical guyhood for now) Jessica Alba
2. Jennifer Love Hewitt
3. Shu Qi
4. (Can't think of anyone else. I don't watch movies or listen to music for the chicks)
5.
6.
7.

Seven often repeated words:
1. Huh?
2. What?
3. Ahaha.. okay
4. Cripes
5. Shiez
6. Aiyo
7. Er.. no

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:
1. (Actually I rather not say, because of my range of readers) Must be slim (I am so sorry)
2. Nice hair (on the head)
3. A clear face
4.
5.
6.
7. I'm not really that picky.. other than number 1

Seven tags go to:
1. Blu & Faruqi
2. Choi Wan
3. Oliver (Have you done this yet? I'm not sure)
4. Harindar
5. Kishore
6. Sin Wah
7. (Winston, Yi Lin, and Jia Liang already tagged)

Seven things that scare me:
1. Cockroaches that move
2. Thunder without warning (not that it will happen, won't it?)
3. Roshan's driving
4. Excessive gore
5. When something really bad happens it is my fault for sure
6. When somebody could call my bluffs
7. A corrupted mp3 file that suddenly goes BZKKFFTTTTTZZKK after a minute of music

Seven things I like the most:
1. The fact that no living person actually hates me (really)
2. My intelligence kicking in at the right time
3. My freedom to download whole seasons of TV series
4. When people laugh when I intended them to
5. True music
6. The invention of the internet, and subsquently broadband
7. Parodies, good ones

Seven important things in my room:
1. My computer with internet access
2. My camera phone
3. My bed
4. My table lamps
5. My stacks of burnt and unburnt CDs
6. My camera
7. Finally my books

Seven random facts about me:
1. My left pinkie is longer than my right
2. I don't eat seafood, only fish
3. I drink very little water
4. I bought a harmonica
5. I am allergic to Champs
6. I wore glasses since I was 6
7. Like math, hate bio

Seven things I can't do
1. Like Simple Plan
2. Drag myself to excercise regularly
3. Go one day without switching on my computer
4. Completely understand girls
5. Sleep in an environment noiser than 30 decibels
6. Take less than 3 seconds to remove my phone from my jeans pocket
7. Gain weight

P/S: go to Sarah's blog and count how many times the name "Justin" appears ;) (As of 1/10/05)

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 10/01/2005 11:13:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________