Me Me Me


Wong Keen Hing aka Justin

When was the last time you tried recalling something that you never remembered?

My blogger code:
B5 d t- k+ s u-- f i o+ x- e+ l c--
(decode it!)
View my Friendster profile

Contact

Email: Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MSN: MSN Online Status Indicator

Previous Posts

Archives

Highlights

Categories

My fellow bloggers

I recommend...

Demonoid.com - A Bit Torrent community
Rukia fanblog
PlanetMy Pastor Sivin Kit

Rate this blog

The PPS Directory



Link to me

www.wongkeenhing.com

If possible, please upload the image into another server, thanks.

Buttons

Web Counter
:: MalaysiaTopBlogs ::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Top100bloggers.com

hit counter
BolehBlogs
Best Blogs in Asia
Web Blog Pinging Service blog search directory
Personal Blog Top Sites
Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

malaysia blog

Malaysia

blogdemand.png
Save the Animals
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Jobless at court

On the 23rd of September 2005, our dear Pauline Ngiam has officially become a court lawyer. As part of the elaborate installation process, there was a thing called a 'long call of the bar' or something like that. It was an event where a few newbie lawyers present themselves and the judge will accept and officialize it all. Friends and family of those lawyers can attend to show support.

This is where a bunch of jobless roadies come in.

Roy, Winston, Sarah Teo, Edward Soong, Yee San and myself arrived at Masjid Jamek LRT Station at 8:47am.

A view from the outside the courts

We took our seats at the back of RKKK1, whatever it stood for. Pauline's roadies took so much space the family members of the other newbie lawyers (sorry, I don't know the proper terms) did not all get to sit. Marcus, Paik Yang and Joliana arrived a little late. We met Pat Woo outside the room, around to show support to Pauline. With quick tactful movements, I slyly manage to take a picture from inside the court.

Okay fine it was a lousy picture

One by one, the ten newbie lawyers rise from the bench and some veteran lawyer representative guy (again, poor with the terms) will read his/her resume-like speech for them. When the three seemingly important lawyers sitting in front each mention that they have no objections, the judge will announce the installation. I can't remember what she said, but every one of them began with 'Dengan kuasa yang diberikan kepada saya'. After that, another seemingly important lawyer-guy will rise and put a big-black-robe thing (I suck with my terms, I'll never be a lawyer) on the specified newbie lawyer. With that, he/she will return to the bench.

After the long call ended, I slyly took another picture while pretending to speak with my accomplices.

Maybe I should've moved to get a better view

We then proceed to take a zillion group pictures outside. I have none for the time being, I only had my phone camera. Oh, and I found something strange.

A playground-thing by the court

And on to Soong Kee's for a beef noode breakfast. Yum. Visited an old, cramped bookshop with really old books in it. I found the original Stepford Wives storybook. Cool.

Not only Kinokuniya has a first floor

We also passed by the place where Pauline hangs out a lot.

Yup, a real chill out place

Then Pauline sent us back to Bangsar. Imagine cramming six people, driver included, into a Perodua Kelisa. I had to sit on Roy and Edward's leg.

>.<

Click here for Winston's account

Another piece of Justin Wong's mind at 9/24/2005 10:14:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment
:
:
:

BloggerHacks

________________________________________________________________________________________